Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, sat in front of the Taj Mahal with her hubby and 2nd in line to the British throne, Prince William, in a re-enactment of the iconic image of her late mother-in-law in a truly stunning white-colored dress embroidered with resplendent blue motif designed by Naeem Khan.Embed from Getty Images
The dress by Naeem Khan hemmed just below the knee was feminine, elegant, graceful and infused with allure. And, this was only one of the many amazing designs and styles Kate Middleton used to keep many style and fashion writers busy, from April 10 to 16, as she toured India and Bhutan. According to Racked, in those seven days, Duchess Kate wore 18 different outfits. So, let’s take a quick look at some of my favorite.
1. The dress by Naeem KhanEmbed from Getty Images
The dress by Naeem Khan
2. Meets the Prime minister of India in a “jade-green” dress designed by Alice TemperleyEmbed from Getty Images
Meets the Prime minister of India in a “jade-green dress designed by Alice Temperley,” as described by Pop Sugar.
3. At an archery event in Bhutan, in a locally designed purple and blue patterned skirt by Kelzang Wangmo, and a Paul & Joe top that looked like a mini-cape.Embed from Getty Images
4. In a Tory Burch floral mesh gown, for dinner with the King and Queen of Bhutan.Embed from Getty Images
In a Tory Burch floral mesh gown, for dinner with the King and Queen of Bhutan.
5. Finally, last but not the least of my favorite Kate Middleton outfits was the Alice Temperley outfit for a garden party in celebration of the queen’s 90th birthday.Embed from Getty Images
Finally, last but not the least of my favorite Kate Middleton outfit was the Alice Temperley outfit for a garden party in celebration of the queen’s 90th birthday.
Here’s all of Kate Middleton’s wardrobe during her tour of India and Bhutan. Any favorites?